Top 10 Inbound Tourism Markets, Trips and Spending per Country To 2018 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides detailed information on the top 10 inbound tourism markets globally. This report analyzes market data and provides a better understanding of tourism flows and tourist expenditure.
– Canada is the leading source of tourists to the US, accounting for 32.4% of the total international arrivals in 2013. Arrivals from this country totaled 23.4 million in 2013
– Tourists from Canada spent US$23.5 billion in 2013, making it the largest contributor to the US’ inbound tourist expenditure, with a share of 13.6%
– Tourists from the UK spent US$16 billion in 2013, making it the largest contributor to Spain’s inbound tourist expenditure, with a share of 19.9%
– Germany is the leading source of tourists to France, accounting for 15.5% of the total international arrivals in 2013. Arrivals from this country totaled 13 million in 2013
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Top 10 Inbound Tourism Markets, Trips and Spending per Country To 2018
“The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including::
– Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the top 10 global inbound tourism markets
– Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in these markets such as average spending per trip
– Each tourism market is further analyzed by providing extensive data for key source countries. Detailed market classification covering tourism flows, tourist expenditure and average expenditure per trip is provided
Reasons To Buy
– Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to top 10 inbound tourism markets
Reportstackis one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketingdebora@reportstack.com
Reportstack Market Research